Yellowstone Country Fly Fishing’s Livingston Montana fishing guides offer personalized float, power boat, float-accessed wade, and walk & wade fly fishing trips in southwest Montana and Yellowstone Park. We love to guide experts and beginners alike.
We are a small and focused operation. All of our Montana fly fishing trips are customized for each client or group, and we use only experienced guides who live and fish in the state year-round. Outfitter Walter Wiese runs many trips personally. We often use nothing but custom and local flies he designed for fly fishing Montana and the Yellowstone area.
Our Livingston Montana fly fishing guides run a wide variety of Montana fishing trips. These include:
- Fly fishing float trips on the Yellowstone, Madison, Stillwater, Boulder, and several other rivers
- Boat-accessed wade trips on all of the above rivers, plus the Gallatin and several other small rivers and large creeks (new for 2023!)
- Power boat trips on area reservoirs
- Walk-wade and hike-wade trips in Yellowstone Park and on several rivers and streams in Montana
- A wide range of private water fishing trips on both streams and lakes.
Want to book a trip or start a conversation? Contact outfitter Walter Wiese via phone at (406) 223-8204 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. From June through September he is guiding almost every day, so it may be best to start with a text or e-mail during this period.
Navigating Our Site
Visit our Montana fishing report, Montana fishing resources pages, and Montana fly fishing blog for fishing tips, conditions updates, reports from specific trips, area lodging and fishing links, and our extensive regional fishing planner.